SAFplus Availability/Scalability Platform
- Release Notes
- Installation Guide
- Sample Application Tutorial
- Evaluation System User's Guide
- IDE User Guide
- SDK User Guide
- SAF Compliance
- LogTool User's Guide
- TIPC build and install Guide
SA-Forum Compliant Services
- Many SAFplus Platform services are SAF (Service Availability Forum) compliant. The full SAF API documentation is available from the Service Availability Forum. Selected documents are available here:
SAFplus Platform Additional APIs
- Documentation of SAFplus Platform APIs is located here [SAFplus API Documentation]. This API documentation is also located within the SAFplus Platform header files.
3rdparty Services and Tools Documentation
- TIPC is a Linux kernel module that provides fast, low latency cluster based messaging and is a network transport option under SAFplus.
SAFplus Platform Runtime Director Documentation
- TAE Users Guide : Installation, configuration, discussion and examples
- TAE Python APIs : API documentation for the Python system test case layer
- TAE C APIs: API documentation for the C unit test case layer
SAFplus Platform Plugins
SAFplus Management Framework EXPERIMENTAL
- The SAFplus Management Framework provides a powerful element management framework.
PostgreSQL Database Integration EXPERIMENTAL
- The PostgreSQL Database Integration provides an easy way to deploy a highly available SQL database for use by applications in your cluster.
CouchDB Integration EXPERIMENTAL
- The CouchDB Integration provides an integration between CouchDB and SAFplus, providing a highly available nosql database solution.
SAFplus Linux Enhancements
- Enhancements in TIPC kernel module with local memory management and log message whenever packets dropped.