Note: this requires access to OpenClovis private repositories so is only useful for OpenClovis Engineers
- Create a directory "git". "cd" to it.
- Check out SAFplus, IDE, and PSP projects. Rename their subdirectories "SAFplus","IDE", and "PSP".
- If "PSP" exists, SAFplus will automatically build the chassis manager and AMF will access it.
- Detar "eclipse" 3.7.x "indigo", and the following plugins. You should end up with an "eclipse" directory with all plugins properly placed:
- cdt-master-7.0.2.zip, emf-xsd-SDK-2.7.1.zip, GEF-SDK-3.7.2.zip
- These plugins and eclipse are available in the 3rdparty repository, "idedev" subdirectory. Or pull them from their own repositories.
This will create a full SAFplus and IDE development environment.
- Run eclipse
- Select import projects
- Choose IDE as your base directory
- select all com.* projects